Children’s and Household Tales is a collection of German fairy tales first published in 1812 by the Grimm brothers, Jacob and Wilhelm. The collection is commonly known as Grimm’s Fairy Tales.
Some of the most-loved fairy tales of all time are included here!
About the edition:
A beautiful collector’s edition, this book features:
- Full deep blue top-grade leather binding
- Genuine 22k gold gilt to all edges, front design, spine, and back
- Silk moire endsheets
- Satin bookmark, sewn-in
- Hubbed spine with 5 raised bands
- Smyth-sewn binding for durability
- Premium acid-neutral archival paper that will not yellow