Title: Grimm’s Fairy Tales
Author: Jakob & Wilhelm Grimm, Louis & Bryna Untermeyer (ed and intro), Lucille Corcos (ed)
Publisher: The Easton Press, 1980. Collector’s Edition, From the 100 Greatest Books Ever Written series.
Condition: Hardcover, blue leather with ornate gilt. Very good condition, although with slight but visible white markings on front board. Interior, spine and edges perfect. A Large and beautiful book.
About the edition:
A beautiful collector’s edition, this book features:
- Full deep blue top-grade leather binding
- Genuine 22k gold gilt to all edges, front design, spine, and back
- Silk moire endsheets
- Satin bookmark, sewn-in
- Hubbed spine with 5 raised bands
- Smyth-sewn binding for durability
- Premium acid-neutral archival paper that will not yellow