Title: Histories & Tragedies (2 Volumes)
Author: William Shakespeare, Rockwell Kent (illus)
Publisher: Oxford University Press, 1981, 1983. Limited edition, very very scarce.
Condition: Hardcover, full leather with blue and red onlays. Like new except small dings on top edges. Very heavy.
Note: Few copies of these Oxford University Press books in full leather were printed, and are considered to be some of the finest reproductions of Shakespeare’s work from the 20th century.
This book features:
- Full premium tooled blue and red leather bindings
- Genuine 22k gold gilt to all edges, front design, spine, and back
- Marbled endsheets
- Satin bookmark, sewn-in
- Hubbed spine with raised bands
- Smyth-sewn binding for durability
- Premium acid-neutral archival paper that will not yellow