Title: The Old Man & The Sea
Author: Ernest Hemingway, David Frampton (illus)
Publisher: The Franklin Library, 1985. Special edition: part of The Pulitzer Prize Classics. Scarce.
Condition: Hardcover, full blue leather. Like new.
This book features:
- Full premium tooled blue leather binding
- Genuine 22k gold gilt to all edges, front design, spine, and back
- Marbled endsheets
- Hubbed spine with raised bands
- Smyth-sewn binding for durability
- Premium acid-neutral archival paper that will not yellow
About the Book:
The Old Man and the Sea is a novel written by American author Ernest Hemingway, in 1951 in Cuba and published in 1952. It was the last major work of fiction to be produced by Hemingway and published in his lifetime. One of his most famous works, it centers upon Santiago, an aging fisherman who struggles with a giant marlin far out in the Gulf Stream.
More at wikipedia.